Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Comic Games

Matt: Guys, I'm bored...I wanna play something.

Marty: Like what, little buddy?

Matt: X-Men!!!

Dino: Ahahahaha!!!! Friggin dork!!!

Matt: Why are ya makin fun of me? X-Men is cool!

Marty: Well, I guess it could be worse...

Bobby: Yeah, how's that?

Marty: He coulda said Superman!!! :laughs:

Dave: Kneel Before Zod!!!

...I have no clue why I decided to do this except for the fact that I hadn't done a PicFic in awhile. Though when I first say Matt on RS:Supernova I imagined he was a comic-book fan and when I saw that pic of Dave I thought, "Kneel before Zod". Hope it didn't suck, especially since it took forever for blogger to work - blah! 'Kay, later! --Tooks ;-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Tooks, you are a frickin' huge genius! ;-D

That "X-Men" photo of Matt just cracks me up!

And PPOD! LOL!

I'm laughing too hard to think.

Rock on, girl!

(and I'm the first to post a commnent YEA!)

7/25/2006 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He coulda said DURAN DURAN!! LOL

Love, Vickie

7/25/2006 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was very funny. He really does look like he wants to play X-men. LOL! Yup, very funny.
H

7/25/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Woah! I wasn't even gonna check my comments yet cause, ya know, who comments that fast on my blog? - But I already have 3...heh heh fricking huge!!! :D

7/25/2006 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home