Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mmmbop Madness

Marty: Oh my gawd, dudes, oh my gawd...

Billy: Marty? What the hell is wrong?

Marty: Oh gawd, I...I think I'm gonna be sick!

Bobby: Oh jeeze, just tell us what the hell is wrong!

Marty: Just...just listen!!! Oh sweet heavens...I...I can't take it much longer!!!

Dino: Mmmbop, ba duba dop ba do bop; Ba duba dop ba do bop...

Marty: Aaaaaahhhhhh...make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!!!

That's all I've got for the moment, sorry...My mind's melting cause I've got the RockStar sponsored show tomorrow and then I go to the NJ show this weekend! Wish me shirtless Lovehammer luck!!! -- Tooks ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought he was suddenly realizing how sick making that TIE was! :-D

Oh, lucky lucky Tooks!!!! Go get thee some fresh Lovehammer inspiration - or perspiration, I suppose, in the shirtless case.

xxoo

8/02/2006 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home