Saturday, August 12, 2006

Love Off: How Many Have You Nailed?

Marty: Sooo...Bobby...How many chicks have you had so far?

Bobby: Oh my gawd, dude!!! Are you still doing that?!?

Marty: Absolutely! Though from your answer I guess you haven't been doing much at all!

Bobby: Oh, I've been doing plenty!

Marty: Yeah? Well I've had three chicks since we've entered this state alone!

Bobby: :chuckles: Oh, I've had more than that...


Marty: You're lying.

Bobby: No, I'm not.

Marty: Yes, you are...you totally are...

Bobby: Fine, if thinking I'm lying helps you perform better, then I'm lying...But I'm totally not.

Marty: Yes, you are.

I have no clue how long this series is gonna last but it should be an interesting ride, haha! Oh, and the sub-title is a nod to the old Lh shirts that said "Nail This"...which is totally fuckin want!!! --Tooks ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! Oh, Tooks, this is good. Can't wait to read the continuing saga of this. Would love to be the fly on the wall when they actually have these conversations!
H

8/17/2006 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home