Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Love Off: The "Un-Hammered" Thoughts

Marty: Hey Bobby! I've got 25 so far! How about you?

Bobby: ...Marty, we're in the middle of a show.

Billy: Are they seriously keeping up with that stupid contest?

Dino: Yeah, it's been going on for days now!

Billy: I can't believe it, they're like two guys in a teen sex comedy!

Dino: I know!!! ...Lucky bastards...


Billy: I'm surrounded by infants.

Yeah, not as good but I'm just trying to keep the train rolling lest I "loose the plot" or whatever...Thing is, I don't know who should win? Marty? Bobby? Or maybe I should have some sorta twist ending? ...Any thoughts? Let me know! --Tooks ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Moist Rub said...

Here's the ending. They end up both sleeping with the same woman, who they find out is actually a man. They both decide to stop having sex for a while, and take a bath together.

8/16/2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it is way more than 25!!!

8/18/2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home