Saturday, August 26, 2006

Love Off: The Final Swing

Marty: So, Bobby..How'd ya do?

Bobby: Fan-fucking-tastic!!! I got 352 women!

Marty: Oh my gawd, dude, you are such a liar!!!

Bobby: No, I'm not! That's how many I had!

Marty: Fuck you, that's how many I got!

Dino: ...I have an idea.

Marty & Bobby: What's that?

Dino: How about you pick one chick and the first to sleep with her wins!

Marty & Bobby: ...Okay...Deal!

Dino: Alright then, I'll pick her - to keep it fair...or whatever. ...How about :points to someone: her!

Marty: Oooo, so sorry, Bobby, but I've already slept with her so it looks like I win!

Bobby: What?!? ...I've already slept with her too!

Dino: ...Are you two serious?

Marty & Bobby: Yeah, why?

Dino: Cause, uh...heh heh...that uh...oh gawd...that was a guy.

Marty: What? No. It's...it's not possible...she...she was so hot and I...I was so hard....It can't be...

Bobby: ...Excuse me, I have to go throw up until I pass out and die...

Billy: Oh my gawd, Dino, was that seriously a guy?!?

Dino: No...well, I doubt it.

Billy: Then why did you tell Marty and Bobby that she was?

Dino: ...Cause it was funny...I mean, those reactions alone were priceless!

...Right, so this ending was thanks in HUGE part to LeperPop God Moist Rub (just read his comment on my last post, haha) ...I honestly could not have thought of a better ending! Thanks Moist!!! :D --Tooks ;-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha Ha HA!!!!!! Tooks, this was a hilarious collaboration between the LeperPop God Moist and your extremely talented creativity with the pic fics! What perfect photos you found to go with your captions ... or the other way round! :-D

Rock Star Pic Fics rock! And so are you, Tooks!!!!

8/26/2006 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Tooks this is funny, I actually know someone connected to the music industry who was caught up in this sceanario.

8/27/2006 12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea Tooks! Thanks for so many giggles.

LeperPop God? Crap. Now I'm going to have to move around Moist's big head to read over there anymore.

8/27/2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Moist Rub said...

I'm here for ya, Tooks! But you made it even better.

I'm glad you're doing ok.

Moist

8/27/2006 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home